Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Witch

Trick or Treating went not so good for the Rush family this year. Riley had a ton of fun getting dressed up for Halloween but that is where the fun ended. She looked so cute as a little witch and I was hoping that she would love trick or treating. I forgot how dark it is and she was afraid to go up to the houses, next year should be better. We made it a total of three houses and then she was done, oh well, she sure did look cute and we got a couple of good pictures out of it. The cutest witch I've ever seen!!!


I got her tights on and she loved them, I think she would have been happy if her costume consisted of the tights and nothing else, she ran around the house like a crazy girl with these on!!!


Getting the rest of her costume on

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger