Thursday, November 13, 2008

What is Going on Here?

I don't know if what is happening is real or not. For two nights now, Madison has slept for almost 7 hours straight. Actually last night, she slept for almost 7.5 hours. This can't be, I've had a kid before and she didn't start sleeping through the night until she was about 8 months old. What is going on? Is someone playing a joke on me? Because if so, it's really not funny. I could get used to having a good baby and if it gets taken away, I'll be sad. Cross your fingers and hope that maybe this girl likes to sleep, it would be really nice for Mommy and Daddy. She's in there sleeping still, hopefully for a couple more hours.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger