Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Mad

Here are some pics of Madi. They are not the best but they will do for now. I have this crazy mother in law who demands pictures and I don't want to disappoint ;), you know I don't think you're crazy Joy!!! The first two are from the day we got home from the hospital, her going home outfit was a little Halloween PJ and she had a pumpkin hat to go with it but it was not cold enough for her to wear. The hospital staff went crazy over her PJs, it was too cute. The next two pics are from today at the office, the girls and I went down to bring Grandma lunch. I'll get some better pics up soon.





 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger