Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Official

It's official, I'm definitely a big, fat, enormous, gigantic pregnant woman. I have wanted to post this for a while but I just keep forgetting. Last week, I went into Starbucks to get my mom her afternoon Americano, and my nonfat chocolate milk. As I walk up to the counter, the Starbucks boy takes one look at me and says, "Wow, you are about ready aren't you?" And before I could say anything he says, "Are you due at the end of August or the beginning of September?" I was shocked that he thought I looked that big. So I said, "Try the end of October." What I should have said was, what do you mean? I'm not pregnant. The little snot. You don't ask a pregnant woman if she is going to pop soon, if you are interested, you ask when her due date is. I mean, we are already upset about all the weight we are gaining and to get a comment like that could be disastrous. I wanted to jump behind the counter and squeeze his little head off. After I told him my correct due date, he says, "Oh well I really don't know much about pregnant woman." I said, "Obviously." So people, that's it, I'm big, I'm large and in charge and I still have 7.5 weeks to go. The other thing I was upset about is that I still have not gained nearly as much as with Riley. I'm still under 20 pounds total weight gain so when he asked me that, I was very upset. I guess it's not how much weight you gain, it's how big you look. And I look big. I can't see body parts anymore, that is depressing.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger