Monday, September 29, 2008

House Update #2

We have some good news, Tim and I got one of our offers accepted on Friday so that means, we are officially under contract. Well not exactly officially, we are waiting on some paperwork from the bank that we should get today. Next step is the inspection and termite inspection so let's hope that the house is not about to fall down tomorrow!!!

 A little about the house, it is a two story Spanish style with 2355 square feet. It is very roomy!! It has four bedrooms and three full baths. One bedroom is downstairs with a bathroom across from it, so that will be a great guest bedroom for when Tim's parents come to visit. It also has a small loft area and a HUGE bonus room upstairs, we have many ideas for that room!! The only thing this house is missing is a formal dining room which sucks because I like to entertain. But the area that is set aside for the breakfast "nook" is really big and I will be able to put my dining room table there with the leaf in so I'm not too upset about not having a formal dining room, I feel like the space kind of doubles as formal dining and breakfast nook. There is even a great space for my china hutch. The kitchen is a great size too with a nice island, I can do some serious cooking in that kitchen and have tons of room for my cakes and cookies!!!

The house is a repo so it definitely needs some work done before we move in. We need carpet and paint and tons and tons of bleach!! Ha Ha!! But for a repo, it is in really good shape. We are very happy with this house and are hoping that everything goes well and we can close in 45 days. Maybe Madison will even hold out a little longer in my belly, unlikely I know but a girl can dream!!

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger