Monday, September 15, 2008

Good News!!!!

We just got our new camera in the mail today, I ordered one from Costco.com, how lazy is that right? So be prepared for updates, I'm hoping to be snapping pics like a crazy person. It will be really nice to have a camera that holds a charge, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!! Tim's mom and dad had bought us a really nice camera for Christmas the year Riley was born and it took great pictures for about a year, and then it faded, we were so sad. Thanks Joy for the camera you bought for us, it really bugs me that we have to replace it knowing that you spent good money on that one. I'm saving it though because it came with that great printer and I know it will still come in handy. Hopefully with this new camera, I can get more pictures of Riley up on this blog, I know how much you love seeing her!!! To happy snapping everyone!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger