Monday, September 1, 2008

First Timer

We finally went to the Splash Park here in Corona that everyone is talking about. I've been wanting to take Riley for forever I just have no time to do anything. Since Tim and I had no work today, we figured we might as well go check it out. Riley had a blast. She ran around the entire thing screaming with excitement. This is one of the coolest things to happen to Corona (Get it? Coolest!). I wish I didn't have to work because we'd be there at least twice a week, stupid job, maybe I'll just quit. It was a lot of fun to watch Riley run around with all the other kids. Next time I'm definitely bringing the video camera to capture the screaming she did. So much fun, I can't wait to go back, plus, it's a great way to get her down for a nap!! I snapped a bunch of pictures and couldn't stop posting them I love them all!!


Here she is before all the fun getting ready to go!!




Daddy walked around with her for all of ten seconds before she took off on her own. She was like water (wa-bu) peace out Dad.




Twenty seconds after we got there, the kid is a wateraholic, we've been going to meetings.




Love this one, it got her right in the face. She thought it was hilarious!!






She really liked this part of the park!!


It was really funny, towards the end of our visit, she started to like the portion of the park where the water squirts up just a little. She would put her hands over it to keep it from coming out. Well, I guess the water is on a timer and when it went off, she could not figure out how to get it to come back on. So after a couple of minutes of trying to get it back on, with no results, she threw herself on the ground in some what of a temper tantrum. Well for once in her life, her temper tantrum actually worked, the water came right back on and she was very happy once again!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger