Sunday, September 14, 2008

Broken Hearted

Tim and I went out yesterday once again in search of our first home. We found a great house that I fell in love with and we even had a back up house in case the first one didn't work out. Both of these houses have not been on the market for more than 5 days so we were thinking we might be the first offers in, and we had really strong offers prepared so I was thinking, maybe this is it!! Tim and I were ready to run down to the office and sign the offer and write a check to our realtor at any moment and then, Mitch called. As of this morning, both homes were listed as sale pending. The one I loved had 15 offers already, can you believe it?? I guess we should try to buy an ugly house that has been on the market for 100,000 days. Then we would have better luck. This whole buying a house thing sure sucks. I can't tell you how many houses I've liked a lot and have not been able to sleep because all night I sit in bed and decorate it. I need to stop doing that. This is the first time though that I really feel like we lost a really good home. I could just see us living there and I really hadn't felt that yet and we've looked at a ton of houses. Oh well. Back at the starting gate. Hopefully we find something soon, I'm about ready to pop.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger